Monday 8 December 2014

A Disclaimer


I suppose that it goes without saying, but there are indications that it may be best to make it clear: anything I publish here reflects my views and not those of my employer, nor of indeed any other organisation of which I may be a member.

I don’t ever mention them of course, but since I have chosen to write under my name, it is hardly impossible in this day and age to make the link should one be so inclined, which of course would in that particular case be a sign of having way too much time on your hands.

Of course, their views SHOULD be similar, because what I say makes so much sense, but I am not quite (yet?) in a position to ensure that they are, or even that they even have a view about the subjects I choose (does your employer have an official position about the Django Reinhardt festival?).

No comments:

Post a Comment